Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Tote Bag Class --- Intro to Sewing Class
This class is for adult students who have little to no sewing experience. If you've been wanting to learn to sew but don't want to take the 5 week series, this is the class for you! Students will learn how to operate a sewing machine while making a unique & functional tote bag.
What you'll need:
All supplies are available for purchase in store. Students receive a 10% discount on supplies. If purchasing online, use the code VIRTUALCLASS.
- 1/2 yard of fabric for exterior
- 1/2 yard of fabric for lining
- 1/2 yard of fusible interfacing
- 1.5 yards of cotton webbing for straps
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machines will be provided, if needed. Please bring your own thread, pins, & scissors.
- Mask wearing is optional but encouraged.
- This in-person class will take place in our store at 5307 Baltimore Ave.
- If you plan on purchasing supplies at the store the day of the class, please plan on arriving 15-20 minutes prior to class.