Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Tote Bag Class --- Intro to Sewing Class
This class is for those who have little to no sewing experience. If you've been wanting to learn to sew but don't want to take the 5 week series, this is the class for you! Students will learn how to operate a sewing machine while making a unique & functional tote bag.
What you'll need:
All supplies are available for purchase in store. Students receive a 10% discount on supplies. If purchasing online, use the code VIRTUALCLASS.
- 1/2 yard of fabric for exterior
- 1/2 yard of fabric for lining
- 1/2 yard of fusible interfacing
- 1.5 yards of cotton webbing for straps
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machines will be provided, if needed. Please bring your own thread, pins, & scissors.
- Mask wearing is optional but encouraged.
- This in-person class will take place in our store at 5307 Baltimore Ave.
- If you plan on purchasing supplies at the store the day of the class, please plan on arriving 15-20 minutes prior to class.