Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Undies Class -- Intro to Sewing with Knits & Elastic (IN PERSON CLASS)
Take your sewing skills to the next level and learn to make your own undies! In this class, students will learn: how to take their measurements, how to work with knit fabrics, and how to apply elastics. More advanced students may choose to work with stretch lace fabrics.
What you'll need:
Some supplies are available for purchase in the store. We offer all our students 10% off on materials for class with the code VirtualClass
- Undies Pattern of your choice Some suggestions include: Acacia by Megan Nielsen, Arccos by Sophie Hines, Lucky Undies by Rad Patterns, though there are plenty more! If you have a question about pattern choice, please send us an email.
- Knit/stretch fabric according to pattern
- Foldover or lingerie elastic, according to pattern.
OR our Undies Kit (does not include pattern)
You can also find kits at https://tailormadeshop.com/
- Sewing machines will be provided, if needed. Please bring your own thread, pins, & scissors.
- Mask wearing, regardless of vaccination status, is required.
- This in-person class will take place in our temporary classroom space at 5305 Baltimore Ave. in the old Card Attic store. Parking is available for free around the back. Do not park in the Yes Organic Parking lot. We don't want your car getting towed!
- Since we are having class in a space separate from the store, students will not be able to buy supplies right before class. We are happy to bring the supplies with us if you place an order online, prior to class. Just leave a note at checkout letting us know.