Three Little Birds Sewing Co
VIRTUAL CLASS -- Camber Dress or Top
A simple dress with tapered A-line silhouette and short fitted sleeves for an easy-wear classic. Features 2 versions – Dress or T-shirt.
This class is appropriate for beginners -- those that are comfortable threading a machine, winding a bobbin, and know what seam allowances are.
Class will cover:
- How to properly take measurements and choose your size
- Reading a pattern and basic sewing terminology
- How to finish seam allowances and insert a neck facing
This class will meet live via Zoom May 23rd + 30th, 11am-1pm. Class will be recorded and available for 30 days past class.
You will receive a link for Zoom approximately 20 minutes prior to class.
What you'll need:
All students receive 10% off their purchase for class supplies with code VirtualClass.
- Camber Pattern by Merchant & Mills
- Swedish Tracing Paper (optional)
- Light to medium weight fabric with good drape, such as brushed cotton, gauze, voile, lawn, flannel, chambray, linen, silk crepe, charmeuse, silk noil, rayon (2-4 yards depending on style and size making)**
** For best results and to prevent shrinking, it is ideal to wash your fabric prior to class.