Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Undies Class -- Intro to Sewing with Knits & Elastic (VIRTUAL CLASS)
Take your sewing skills to the next level and learn to make your own undies! In this class, students will learn: how to take their measurements, how to work with knit fabrics, and how to apply elastics. More advanced students may choose to work with stretch lace fabrics.
What you'll need:
Some supplies are available for purchase in the store. We offer all our students 10% off on materials for class with the code VirtualClass
- Undies Pattern of your choice Some suggestions include: Acacia by Megan Nielsen, Arccos by Sophie Hines, Lucky Undies by Rad Patterns, Comox Trunks by Thread Theory, though there are plenty more! If you have a question about pattern choice, please send us an email.
- Knit/stretch fabric according to pattern
- Foldover or lingerie elastic, according to pattern.
OR our Undies Kit (does not include pattern)
You can also find kits at https://tailormadeshop.com/
- This is a virtual class that will meet via Zoom. Students will receive an emailed link approximately 15-20 minutes prior to class.
- Students will have access to the recording for 30 days post class.
- If you are ordering supplies from us. please allow for 3 days for pickup orders and a week for shipped orders.