The Practical Guide to Patchwork by Elizabeth Hartman
Elizabeth Hartman Quilting Basics with Modern Flair
* 12 quilt project for beginners, confident beginners, and intermediates
* Explore different options for each project-make it with just two colors or scrappy, make it vintage or mod, make it soft or playful.
* Alternate colorways included with each project show you how swapping out fabrics can change the look of the same block.
* Learn how to cut, piece, appliqué, machine quilt, bind, and finish.
* Pick up helpful tips and tricks to stay organized and master the methods. Try a fresh, relaxed approach to making quilts with this new "go-to" book. The bright aesthetic and clear, simple instructions guide beginners and intermediates alike through the entire process of creating fun and useful quilts that they'll be proud to call their own.