Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Sewing with Knits --- Kanye Hoodie/Linden Sweatshirt
Don't let sewing with knits intimidate you! We'll show you a few simple tricks and having you loving knits in no time. Students will learn how to sew with knits on regular sewing machines and also have the opportunity to work with a serger.
Choose between two patterns -- The Kanye from Sew Sew Def Mag, a hooded sweatshirt or the Linden Sweatshirt by Grainline Studio, a class raglan sweatshirt.
- 2-Three Hour sessions with instruction ( 2nd session TBD at first session)
- Using of sewing machines & studio tools
- Additional studio time to finish, if needed
What you'll need:
Students receive 10% off on fabrics purchased in the store for their class.
- Kanye Hoodie by Sew Sew Def or Linden Sweatshirt by Grainline Studio (please note that the Kanye Hoodie pattern is only available as a PDF and you'll need to purchase and print the pattern separately prior to class)
- 1 5/8 - 3 yards of fabric, depending on size and pattern
- Ball Point/Jersey Machine Needles.
- Coordinating Thread
- Swedish tracing paper, if desired.