Merchant & Mills
Rushes Green Jacquard Cotton -- Merchant + Mills
This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags. If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
- 100% cotton.
- 120cm wide.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- There may be some white slubs throughout the cloth, these are not flaws
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.