Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Poolside Tote -- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Level Class
Get a jump on summer and make this roomy tote designed by Anna Graham of Noodle-head. This class is perfect for beginners looking to advance their skill or anyone interested in improving their bag making skills.
- 2 -Three Hour Sessions with instructors, second session TBD at first class
- Use of sewing machines & studio tools
What you'll need:
All students receive a 10% discount on materials they are purchasing for class.
- Poolside Tote Pattern
- 1 1/4 yard of Fabric for exterior
- 1 1/4 yard of Fabric for lining
- 3/4 yard of Fabric for accent fabric (handles, pocket lining)
- 1/2 yard of Fabric for facing
- 10" zipper
- 4.5" piece of twill tape or ribbon
- 2 3/4 yard of Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- Swivel clasp or D-ring
Recommended Fabrics: Home Dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.