Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Perfect Panties 1.0 Class with Bridget Abbas
Are you intrigued by the possibility of sewing undergarments for yourself? We have just the class for you! Our instructor, Bridget Abbas, will help you conquer the basics of underwear sewing, including sewing with stretch fabrics and elastic application.
So why underwear?
1. They're fun to make. 2. You'll be able to achieve a better fit than RTW pairs. 3. They take very little material & time to make.
- Three hours with instructor
- Use of sewing machines & studio tools
- Stretch needle for machine sewing
What you'll need:
All supplies are available for purchase in the store. We offer all our students 10% off on materials for class.
- Arccos Undies Sewing Pattern by Sophie Hines
- 2/3 yard knit fabric with 50-75% stretch (can also use an old T-Shirt)
- 3 yards of fold over elastic
- Coordinating thread
About the Instructor:
Bridget Abbas is an avid sewist, pattern reviewer, and blogger. She believes garment sewing is an empowering experience that enables the sewist to celebrate his/her body, style, and
creativity. She is dedicated to helping others craft high-quality, modern handmade wardrobes. Bridget holds a Ph.D. in education from the University of South Florida (Go Bulls!) and has extensive experience as a teacher and administrator in secondary schools and public school districts. When not sewing, she works as an educational consultant and writer.