Oberlin Tote Pattern -- Klum House
Get ready to learn sweet sewing skills, gain confidence, and create an Oberlin Tote with "I made this!" bragging rights. Designed by Ellie Lum, a bag maker & teacher with over 20 years experience making sewing accessible for stitchers of all levels. Pattern includes 40 pages of illustrated instructions with links to online tutorials & optional online companion class. You’ll be sewing like a boss in no time!
- Version 1: Fabric Straps & Version 2: Leather Straps
- Interior zipper pocket, 4 external pockets, reinforced base, and a magnetic snap closure. Can be made on a home sewing machine with fabric of your choosing.
- Dimensions: 11.5"W x 13"H x 5"D
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Production Time: 4-6 hours
- 40 pgs easy-to-follow & clear illustrated instructions
- Full pattern
- Links to video & photo tutorials