Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intro to Machine Paper Piecing Class-- Gemology Block
Paper Piecing, or Foundation Piecing, is a technique that allows you to create intricate designs with perfectly matching point. It may seem intimidating, but trust us, it's pretty simple! After you've made a few blocks, they can be assembled and made into almost anything-- a mini quilt, a pillow, the possibilities are endless!
- 3 hours of instruction time
- Use of sewing machines & thread
- Tracing paper for blocks
What you'll need:
- Gemology Block Pattern by Sarah Rose Quilt -- Please bring a printed copy
- 1/2 yard of fabric for background
- Assorted scraps and/or fat quarters for the gem portion
Fabrics are available for purchase in store. All students receive 10% items for their class.