Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intro to Garment Making -- Pants No. 1 (Pajama Pants/Casual Pants)
Pants No.1 is a perfect starting place for your first pair of pants. Designed with a relaxed fit in mind, these pants can be used a pajama or casual pants.
This class is designed for beginners (must know how to operate the sewing machine on their own) as well as anyone looking to advance their sewing skills.
Class meets for one 3-hour session. Additional studio time will be allotted, if needed.
- How to take proper measurements
- Basic garment construction
- How to read & follow a sewing pattern
- Inserting elastic, seam finishing, & hemming
What you'll need:
- Pants No. 1 Pattern by 100 Acts of Sewing
- 2.5 yards of fabric, depending on size making
- 1.5 yards of 3/4" wide elastic
- Coordinating thread