Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intro to Garment Class --- Tea House Dress by Sew House Seven
The Tea House Dress, designed by Sew House Seven, is practical, yet stylish and can be made either as a tunic or a dress with your preferred length.
In this class, students will learn how to:
- Adjust the pattern to fit their measurements
- Read and follow a sewing pattern
- Basic garment construction
This class is appropriate for advanced beginners and up. (Must be able to wind bobbin and thread machine on their own).
All supplies are available for purchase in the store. Students receive a 10% discount on all supplies for class.
The Tea House Top And Dress Pattern
- Fabric, such as linen, cotton lawn, quilting cotton, lightweight denim, rayon (2 5/8 yds- 5 1/2 yds) amount dependent on version you're making
- Coordinating Thread
- Lightweight fusible interfacing-- 1/2 yard
- Swedish tracing paper, if you need to make adjustments
Class is Two - 3 hour sessions. The second session will be determined at the first session. Additional studio time is allotted, up to 2 hours, for those that need it.