Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intermediate Sewing Class--- Make Your Own T-Shirt
Have you ever wanted to make your own clothes but feel intimidated by it? In our T-Shirt class you'll make your very own top with knit fabrics & leave you wanting to make many more! We will be using the Lark Tee pattern from Grainline Studios.
- Basic pattern reading
- How to take the appropriate measurements for your body
- How to sew knits on a standard sewing machine
- 3 hours of studio time with instructors
- Additional studio time, if needed. Day and time TBD by instructor and student.
- Use of machines, thread, and studio tools
What you'll need:
- Lark Tee Pattern (available for purchase in store or http://www.threelittlebirdssewingco.com/products/lark-tee-pattern-by-grainline-studios-1)
- Desired fabric. You may purchase in our store, all students receive a 10% discount on fabric purchased for their class
- Coordinating thread
Please come with your fabric washed and pressed.