Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intermediate Sewing--- Apron
In this class, you'll learn the skills to make an apron. Prior sewing experience is required.
- 2 hours of studio time with instructors
- Use of our sewing machines
- All sewing notions
- Apron template/instructions
What you'll need:
- 2 yards of desired fabric. You can bring your own or purchase in our studio. All students get 10% off fabrics in our store for their project
- Coordinating bias tape for binding or 1/2 yard of fabric to make the bias binding
Please arrive 15-20 minutes before class to choose your fabric and have it cut.