Secret Squirrel Art
Hand Lettering Basics
This fun & unique class is taught by Annique Roy, a 5th grade teacher at Hyattsville Elementary. She loves lettering, painting, doodling, and creating.
Have you been drooling over etsy stores with hand drawn fonts? Come and learn how to kick your own handwriting up a notch!
Have a favorite font? Bring a print out of it and we’ll try it out !
Here’s what we’ll go over:
- Faux calligraphy
- Spacing and alignment
- Tools and techniques
Here’s what's included:
- Grids and stencils
- Take home practice books
- Pens, markers, and other tools
- Different papers and surfaces for you to experiment with
Here’s what you’ll leave with:
- A notebook with guidelines to practice in
- Experience playing with a variety of materials
- Your own hand drawn font for use in other projects