Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Espadrille Making Class
Learn to make your own espadrilles!
In this class, students will use both machine and hand sewing to complete their very own espadrilles. You'll most likely finish one shoes, but not to worry, we'll make sure you are able to complete the second pair on your own.
Please be sure to leave your size in the notes box at checkout so we can ensure we have your size in stock. Sizes available: toddler 3-9, tween 2-5, and adult 6-10.
- 3 hours of instruction
- Use of sewing machine & studio supplies
- One Espadrille needle (packs are available for purchase if you want your own)
All supplies are available for purchase in the store. Students receive a 10% discount on items purchased for class.
- Espadrille soles
- 1/4" yard of fabric -- each of lining & outside fabric
- Heavy Duty Thread (We carry thread specifically for making espadrilles)
- Stabilizer (optional)
- Needle Puller (optional, but recommended)
- Thimble (optional, but highly recommended)