Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Culottes Garment Making Class --- Tania Pattern by Megan Nielsen
Pants that look like a skirt!?!? Is there anything better for the hot summer weather? With three lengths to choose from, the Tania Culottes are the ultimate versatile foundation garment.
In this class, students will learn how to cut & sew from a pattern, take proper measurements, and install an invisible zipper. Advanced beginners & up are welcome.
- 2 - Three hour sessions (second session TBD at first session).
- Use of sewing machines & studio supplies.
- Additional studio time, up to 2 hours, if needed.
What you'll need:
Supplies are available for purchase in the store. All students get 10% off supplies needed for class.
- Tania Culotte Pattern by Megan Nielsen
- Light to medium weight fabrics with lots of drape. 1 5/8 yard - 3 3/4, depending on size and length you're making
- Coordinating thread
- 9" invisible zipper