Three Little Birds Sewing Co
Bad Words Virtual Embroidery Class
Learn the basics of embroidery from the comfort of your own home. In this class, you will use an Ellucy Stitches pattern of your choosing --- not all are "bad words" if those aren't your jam -- and we'll get you started on a fun and relaxing project. In this two hours class, we will cover:
- How to transfer an image onto fabric
- Getting your hoop prepared for stitching
- Basic embroidery stitches (backstitch, satin stitch, french knots, and more)
- How to finish your piece for hanging
This class is designed for complete beginners but is meant to be enjoyed by everyone. Due to the language used in many of the patterns, this class is not recommended for children.
What you'll need:
- Your choice of pattern from Ellucy Stitches (you must purchase pattern separately and print out, or have available on a flat surface such as an iPad)
- Bad Words Embroidery kit **
- 100% Cotton or Linen fabric (light color works best), assorted six stranded embroidery flosses, embroidery needle, marking pen
**If only registering for the only class (not purchasing supplies), please choose the free shipping option. If you're purchasing the kit, please make sure to either choose curbside, delivery, or shipping option.
This class will be hosted LIVE via Zoom. Approximately 20 minutes prior to class, you'll receive a link to login to the class. We will do brief introductions for about 15 minutes before class, if you wish to join then.
Questions? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com