Three Little Birds Sewing Co
Adult Summer Camp (July 13th-15th) --- Capsule Wardrobe
By popular demand, we're bringing you our first ever Adult Summer Camp! Offered in three different parts, there's bound to be something for everyone.
In this full day session, we will create a capsule wardrobe starting with intimates and ending with pants. On day one, we'll focus on Undies & Bralettes. On the 2nd day we'll make a Tank Top or T-Shirt & begin working on Pants. On our final day, we'll finish any outstanding projects. *
And just like the summer camps of your misspent youth, there will be games, crafts, and badges. We will break for approximately an hour each day for lunch -- students often like to go visit the local restaurants and sit outside. Light adult refreshments and snacks throughout the day are included. Students will also receive a 10% discount on any supplies for camp at the store with the code VirtualClass.
Not sure what to make? We have suggestions!
Undies pattern options include:
- Stitch Upon A Time Bunzies
- Megan Neilsen Acacia
- Muna and Broad Waratah Undies
- Muna and Broad Kapunda Undies
- Sophie Hines Arccos Undies
- Sophie Hines Median Knickers
- Jennifer Lauren Handmade Nixie Briefs
- Madalynne Maris Thong
- Made It Patterns Go Shorties
- Pattern for Pirates Cutie Boots Boxer Briefs
Bralette pattern options include:
- House Morrigan Poppy Bralette
- Muna and Broad Banksia Bralette
- Cloth Habit Watson Bra
- Madalynne Maris Bralette
- Sophie Hines Euler Bralette
- Emerald Erin Jordy Bralette
Tank and T-Shirt pattern options include:
- True Bias Ogden Cami
- Muna and Broad Nullabor
- Paradise Patterns Blomma Tank
- Cashmerette Saybrook
- Cashmerette Springfield Tank
- Grainline Willow Tank
- Staystitch Pattern Co Lola Racer Tank
- Merchant and Mills Camber
- Closet Core Cielo
- 100 Acts of Sewing Shirt No. 1
- True Bias Rio Ringer
Pants Patterns Include
- Half Moon Atelier 101 Jeans
- Workroom Social Claryville Jeans
- True Bias Lander Pants
- Papercut Patterns Palisade Pants
- Closet Core Pietra Pants
- Sew House Seven Free Range Slacks
- Muna and Broad Willandra
- Muna and Broad Noice
- Anna Allen Persephone Pants
- Anna Allen Pomona Pants
- Megan Nielsen Dawn Jeans
- Closet Core Ginger Jeans
- Paper Theory Miller Trouser
Not into any of this? That's ok... you can still sit with us... if you wear pink on Wednesday.
*This is a very ambitious schedule and it meant to be a rough guide for those who would like a more structured option. We would suggest if you'd like to get through all the projects that you come to camp with everything already cut.
Skill Level: Students should be comfortable operating a sewing machine on their own, including threading and winding a bobbin and have completed at least 2 garments prior to camp.
- 18 hours of sewing time in our studio
- Use of sewing machines, sergers, and studio tools
- Access to experienced instructors
- Snacks & refreshments throughout the day
and a few more surprises!