Three Little Birds Sewing Co
Adult Camp -- Veteran's Day Weekend --- Capsule Wardrobe
We had so much fun with Adult Summer Camp, that we will be offering sessions on select holiday weekends throughout the year.
In this full day session, we will create a capsule wardrobe starting with intimates and ending with pants. On day one, we'll focus on Undies & Bralettes. On the 2nd day we'll make a Tank Top or T-Shirt & begin working on Pants. On our final day, we'll finish any outstanding projects.
Please note that these projects are just suggestions and we're happy to have you if you prefer to work on something else!
Not sure what to make? We have suggestions!
Undies pattern options include:
- Stitch Upon A Time Bunzies
- Megan Neilsen Acacia
- Muna and Broad Waratah Undies
- Muna and Broad Kapunda Undies
- Sophie Hines Arccos Undies
- Sophie Hines Median Knickers
- Jennifer Lauren Handmade Nixie Briefs
- Madalynne Maris Thong
- Made It Patterns Go Shorties
- Pattern for Pirates Cutie Boots Boxer Briefs
Bralette pattern options include:
- House Morrigan Poppy Bralette
- Muna and Broad Banksia Bralette
- Cloth Habit Watson Bra
- Madalynne Maris Bralette
- Sophie Hines Euler Bralette
- Emerald Erin Jordy Bralette
Tank and T-Shirt pattern options include:
- True Bias Ogden Cami
- Muna and Broad Nullabor
- Paradise Patterns Blomma Tank
- Cashmerette Saybrook
- Cashmerette Springfield Tank
- Grainline Willow Tank
- Staystitch Pattern Co Lola Racer Tank
- Merchant and Mills Camber
- Closet Core Cielo
- 100 Acts of Sewing Shirt No. 1
- True Bias Rio Ringer
Pants Patterns Include
- Half Moon Atelier 101 Jeans
- Workroom Social Claryville Jeans
- True Bias Lander Pants
- Papercut Patterns Palisade Pants
- Closet Core Pietra Pants
- Sew House Seven Free Range Slacks
- Muna and Broad Willandra
- Muna and Broad Noice
- Anna Allen Persephone Pants
- Anna Allen Pomona Pants
- Megan Nielsen Dawn Jeans
- Closet Core Ginger Jeans
- Paper Theory Miller Trouser
Price includes: Instruction, use of sewing machines (let us know if you prefer to bring your own), light adult refreshments and snacks throughout the day. Students will also receive a 10% discount on any supplies for camp at the store with the code VirtualClass.
Date: Camp meets November 11th-13th, 10am-5pm. We will break for approximately an hour for lunch each day.
And just like the summer camps of your misspent youth, there will be games, crafts, and badges.