Three Little Birds Sewing Co
Adult Summer Camp --- Camper's Choice: July 17th + 18th, 2023
By popular demand, we're bringing back our popular Adult Summer Camp!
In this full day, two day session, campers can choose to work on any project they'd like. Want to start your first quilt? Learn how to sew a t-shirt? Make a more complicated bag? We got you!
Camp meets July 11th + 12th from 10am-5pm. We will break for approximately an hour for lunch.
And just like the summer camps of your misspent youth, there will be games, crafts, and badges.
- Use of sewing machines (let us know if you prefer to bring your own)
- Light adult refreshments and snacks throughout the day
- Access to instructors if you need help
- 10% discount on any supplies in the store
Not sure what to make? We have suggestions! Just shoot us an email and we'll be happy to help!
What to bring:
- Your desired project, including pattern, fabric, and any notions you'll need to make it.
- Your preferred tools (scissors, pins, marking pens, rotary cutter, etc).
Skill level: Must be able to thread the machine, wind a bobbin, follow a seam allowance and read a simple pattern.
Class policy: Summer camp is NON-REFUNDABLE. If you cannot make the session you registered for, you may transfer into another session (if space allows) or receive store credit. Masks are optional, but encouraged.