Three Little Birds Sewing Co
Boo! Ghost Quilt Block -- Advanced Beginner Quilt Class
Scared? Hopefully not! Piecing together this cute little ghost block is super fun and easy! Using the Boo! quilt pattern by The Pattern Basket, students will learn how to accurately cut and use precision piecing to make Boo!, the ghost with a cute bow.
Students will complete one block in class. If you plan on completing more than one block after class, you're more than welcome to cut the pieces out for that during class.
- Three hours of instruction
- Use of sewing machines & studio tools
What you'll need (for one block):
All supplies are available for purchase in the store. Students receive 10% off supplies for their class.
- 1/4 yard of fabric for Boo's body
- 1/4 yard of fabric for background
- scraps for bow, eyes, and mouth
- Coordinating thread
- Boo! Pattern by the Pattern Basket
fabric requirements for entire quilt:
- 16 fat quarters for Boo's body and bow
- one fat quarter of each white & block solid for eyes and mouth
- 4 1/4 yards of fabric for background
- 4 yards of backing fabric
- 1/2 yard of fabric for binding