Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Parent & Me Sewing Class (Ages 8 & up) -- Summer Tote
This class is for those looking to take a class with their child and learn a little bit more about using a sewing machine. Students will learn how to make a summer tote, perfect for carrying all your items to the pool and/or beach. No experience is required.
What you'll need:
All supplies are available for purchase in store. Students receive a 10% discount on supplies. If purchasing online, use the code VIRTUALCLASS.
Summer Tote Kit* OR
- 1/2 yard of fabric for exterior
- 1/2 yard of fabric for lining
- 1/2 yard of fusible interfacing
- 1.5 yards of cotton webbing for straps
- Coordinating thread
*If you choose not to purchase the kit, please let us know via email, as we will need to provide you instructions on how to cut your pieces prior to coming to class.
- Sewing machines will be provided, if needed. Please bring your own thread, pins, & scissors.
- Mask wearing, regardless of vaccination status, is required.
- This in-person class will take place in our temporary classroom space at 5305 Baltimore Ave. in the old Card Attic store. Parking is available for free around the back. Do not park in the Yes Organic Parking lot. We don't want your car getting towed!
- Since we are having class in a space separate from the store, students will not be able to buy supplies right before class. We are happy to bring the supplies with us if you place an order online, prior to class. Just leave a note at checkout letting us know.
- One booking includes space for one child and one parent.