Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Cleo Skirt --- Beginner/Intermediate Class
Meet the Cleo Skirt from Made by Rae. It is a versatile skirt (with pockets!) featuring two versions and fits sizes XXS-3X. Make it in cotton for an everyday staple, or dress it up with silk for a fancy party skirt!
This class is aimed at beginner (some machine sewing required)/ intermediate sewists, ages 14 & up.
- 4 hours of studio time with instructor
- Use of sewing machines & studio tools
- Tracing paper, if desired
What you'll need:
All supplies are available for purchase in the store. Students always receive a 10% discount on supplies for their class.
- Cleo Skirt Pattern by Made by Rae
- Desired fabric (1 3/4 yards - 2 1/2 yards of fabric, depending on version & size)*
- Coordinating thread
- 1/2 yard lightweight fusible
- 1.25" wide elastic (about a yard)
*Recommended fabrics: Woven light to medium weight fabric such as lawn, voile, double gauze, poplin, shirting, baby wale corduroy, sateen, silk, quilting cotton, linen, or cotton-linen blends. Please come to class with your fabric washed and dried.