Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Advanced Bag Making --- Portside Duffle Bag
Travel in style with a new duffle bag, made by you! This class is aimed at advanced beginners (knows how to operate a machine on their own & wind a bobbin), but is fun & challenging enough for any sewist.
We'll be making the Portside Duffle, but the pattern also includes a dopp kit and a zip pouch.
- Two- 3 hour sessions with instructor (second session TBD at first session)
- Use of sewing machines & studio tools
- Additional studio time, if needed
What you'll need:
Supplies are available for purchase in the store. Students always receive 10% discount on any supplies they purchase for their class.
- Portside Travel Set Pattern by Grainline Studios
- 1 1/2 yards of Main Fabric
- 1 yard of Accent Fabric
- 1 3/4 yards of lining
- 2 yards of fusible interfacing
- (2) 1 1/4" D-rings
- (2) - 3" long metal swivel bolt snaps (hooks)
- 2 yards of 1 1/4" wide webbing
- 2 yards of 1 1/2" wide webbing
- 1- 21" zipper
- Coordinating thread