Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Advanced Bag Making Class --- Range Backpack -- Pattern by Noodlehead
Stylish & functional, the Range Backpack features a fold-over top, a front zippered pouch, and adjustable straps.
This class is aimed at advanced beginners/intermediate sewists. Some machine sewing experience is necessary.
First Class meets April 18th at 10am. We'll determine the second session together as a class at first meeting.
- 2 - Three hour sessions with instructor (second class TBD at first session).
- Use of sewing machines & studio tools.
- Additional studio time, if necessary.
What you'll need:
All items are available for sale in the store. Student receive 10% off all items purchased for their class.
- Range Backpack Pattern
¾ yard (½ yard if 54”-wide fabric) Exterior Fabric
- ½ yard Contrast Bottom Fabric
1 ½ yards Lining Fabric (includes exterior closure, straps, and interior pocket)
3 ½ yards Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20″-wide)
- 1 yard Medium-Weight Fusible Interfacing (Pellon 809 – 44” wide) ^
(2) 1 ½”-wide rectangle rings & (2) 1 ½”-wide strap sliders
(1) 8” zipper for front zippered pocket
(2) 1″-wide d-rings