Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Advanced Bag Making Class --- Range Backpack -- Pattern by Noodlehead
Stylish & functional, the Range Backpack features a fold-over top, a front zippered pouch, and adjustable straps.
This class is aimed at advanced beginners/intermediate sewists. Some machine sewing experience is necessary.
Please note: This pattern is only available as a PDF at noodle-head.com. You'll need to purchase and print a copy prior to coming to class. Don't worry, there are no pages to tape together, but it'll be helpful to have your own printed copy to refer back to during class.
- 2 - Three hour sessions with instructor (second class TBD at first session).
- Use of sewing machines & studio tools.
- Additional studio time, if necessary.
What you'll need:
All items, with the exception of the pattern, are available for sale in the store. Student receive 10% off all items purchased for their class.
- Range Backpack Pattern
¾ yard (½ yard if 54”-wide fabric) Exterior Fabric
- ½ yard Contrast Bottom Fabric
1 ½ yards Lining Fabric (includes exterior closure, straps, and interior pocket)
3 ½ yards Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20″-wide)
- 1 yard Medium-Weight Fusible Interfacing (Pellon 809 – 44” wide) ^
(2) 1 ½”-wide rectangle rings & (2) 1 ½”-wide strap sliders
(1) 8” zipper for front zippered pocket
(2) 1″-wide d-rings