Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intermediate Bag Making In Person Class --- Poolside Tote
The Poolside Tote is ready for all your adventures!
- it's roomy! I can fit 4 beach towels and more in mine!
- two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both - one on each side)
- fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- key loop
Skill level: basic sewing machine skills (i.e. comfortable threading the machine and winding the bobbin on your own).
What you'll need:
All supplies are available for purchase in the store. Students receive 10% off their purchase for class with the code VIRTUALClass.
- Poolside Tote Pattern by Noodlehead
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 - 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)
- Sewing machines will be provided, if needed. Please bring your own thread, pins, & scissors.
- Mask wearing, regardless of vaccination status, is required.
- This in-person class will take place in our temporary classroom space at 5305 Baltimore Ave. in the old Card Attic store. Parking is available for free around the back. Do not park in the Yes Organic Parking lot. We don't want your car getting towed!