Three Little Birds Sewing Co
VIRTUAL CLASS -- Camber Dress or Top
A simple dress with tapered A-line silhouette and short fitted sleeves for an easy-wear classic. Features 2 versions – Dress or T-shirt.
This class is appropriate for beginners -- those that are comfortable threading a machine, winding a bobbin, and know what seam allowances are.
Class will cover:
- How to properly take measurements and choose your size
- Reading a pattern and basic sewing terminology
- How to finish seam allowances and insert a neck facing
This class will meet live via Zoom June 19th + July 3rd 2-4pm. Class will be recorded and available for 30 days past class. If you can't make the live sessions and would like to still have access to the recording, please sign up for the class and then let us know via email.
You will receive a link for Zoom approximately 20 minutes prior to class.
What you'll need:
All students receive 10% off their purchase for class supplies with code VirtualClass.
- Camber Pattern by Merchant & Mills
- Swedish Tracing Paper (optional)
- Light to medium weight fabric with good drape, such as brushed cotton, gauze, voile, lawn, flannel, chambray, linen, silk crepe, charmeuse, silk noil, rayon (2-4 yards depending on style and size making)**
** For best results and to prevent shrinking, it is ideal to wash your fabric prior to class.