Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intro to Garment Making --- Lakeside Pajamas by Grainline Studio
With warmer weather on the way, the Lakeside Pajamas will help keep you cool and stylish at the same.
This class is perfect for advanced beginners and intermediate sewists. We'll cover how to measure, cut & sew from a pattern. You'll learn new skills such as basic garment construction and how to apply bias binding.
- Two 3-hour sessions with instruction (second session TBD at first class)
- Use of machines & studio tools
- 10% discount on all supplies purchased for class
What you'll need:
- Lakeside Pajama pattern by Grainline Studio
- 1.5-2 yards of lightweight fabric (lawn, light chambray, shirting, charmeuse, and crepe de chine), depending on size you're making
- Coordinating thread
- 7 yards of 1/4” wide double fold bias tape or 1/2 yard of desired fabric to make bias tape
- 1 yd of 1.25” wide non roll elastic
Please come with your fabric washed & ironed.