Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intermediate Sewing Class--- Make Your Own T-Shirt
Have you ever wanted to make your own clothes but feel intimidated by it? In our T-Shirt class you'll make your very own top with knit fabrics, or a woven if knits feel intimidating & leave you wanting to make many more! Students can choose from 4 different patterns: The Lark Tee or Scout Tee by Grainline Studios, The Briar Tee by Megan Nielsen, or Concord T-Shirt Pattern by Cashmerette
- Basic pattern reading
- How to take the appropriate measurements for your body
- How to sew knits on a standard sewing machine
- 3 hours of studio time with instructors
- Additional studio time, if needed. Day and time TBD by instructor and student.
- Use of machines, thread, and studio tools
What you'll need:
You may purchase in our store, all students receive a 10% discount on fabric purchased for their class.
- Desired pattern -- see above description
- 1 1/4 yards - 3 yards of fabric, depending on style & pattern you'll be using
- Coordinating thread
As always, please let us know if you're interested in taking more than one class. We're happy to give you a discounted rate for 2 or more classes purchased.