Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Sewing with Knits Class --- Hudson Pants (for the whole family!)
Perfect for those who are interesting in learning to sew with knits or beginning garment makers, the Hudson Pants will soon become a wardrobe stable. Students can choose to make the adult or child version (please note: the child version is only available as a PDF via the True Bias website). You'll learn how to sew knits using a standard sewing machine but will also have the opportunity to work with a serger, if desired.
- Two 3-hour sessions with instructor (second session TBD at first class)
- Use of sewing machines & sergers
- Additional studio time, if needed.
What you'll need:
All supplies are available for purchase in our store. Students receive a 10% discount on supplies purchased for class.
- Hudson Pants Pattern by True Bias
- 1.5-2 yards of fabric, depending on size made. *
- Coordinating thread
- 2" wide elastic
*appropriate fabrics are medium weight knits such as cotton lycra, french terry, ponte, and sweatshirt knit with approximately 25% stretch.