Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Intermediate Bag Making In Person Class --- Inside Out Pouch
The Inside Out Pouch by Aneela Hoey is a sturdy box shaped base with spacious interior, see through front and back pockets to keep tools or smaller items handy, zips securely for storage or travel, opens wide to quickly grab what you need. Great for sewing, knitting, travel, kids toys and more
Skill level: Basic sewing machine skills (i.e. comfortable threading the machine and winding the bobbin on your own) and some bag making experience.
What you'll need:
All supplies are available for purchase in the store or online. Students receive 10% off their purchase for class with the code VIRTUALClass.
- Inside Out Pouch Pattern
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton for the exterior
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton for the lining
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton for the pocket binding/gussets
- 1/8 yard of quilting cotton for the pouch binding
- 3/4 yard of woven fusible interfacing
- 1/4 yard of fusible fleece (low loft)
- 1 piece 5" x 10" of heavyweight sew-in interfacing such as Peltex #70 (Pellon) or Timtex (C&T Publishing)
- 1 piece 10" x 10" of clear vinyl (12 gauge) such as Premium Clear Vinyl (C&T Publishing)
- 1 zipper 14" long (or adjustable zipper tape)
- 2 zippers 9" long (or adjustable zipper tape)
Helpful tools: Wonder clips, marking pens or marker, zipper foot (if bringing own machine)
- Use of sewing machines is including in this class, but if you prefer to use your own, you're welcome to bring it. Please bring your own thread, pins, scissors & any other tools that you would like to use.
- Mask wearing, regardless of vaccination status, is required.
- This in-person class will take place in our in classroom at 5307 Baltimore Ave