Three Little Birds Sewing Co.
Heart Mini Quilt Workshop
Mini Quilts are the perfect starting point for an aspiring quilter. If you've taken our Intro to Quilting, this is a great next step for you. Students should be comfortable with threading and using the sewing machine with little assistance.
- How to piece together blocks
- Assembling a quilt top
- Making a quilt sandwich & basic quilting techniques
- Applying binding
- 4 hours of instruction time.
- Use of sewing machines & thread
- Heart Block Pattern
- Scraps for the main portion of the hearts
What you'll need:
- 1/2 yard of each batting, backing for quilt & fabric for binding
- 1/2 yard of muslin or background fabric